Brilliant WMS Order Management Best Solution for your Business:
purchase order software gets challenging when you need to make corrections or changes, when you need to enter data manually, and when disparate recordkeeping systems don’t talk to each other. closes the gaps and automates even the most complex quote-to-cash processes.
purchase order tracker is a vital and complex activity in every brokerage business from order capture to allocation, there are many functions involved in a sell-side firm’s work on the care order flow received from buy-side clients. A range of optimized and high-performance business processes and trading capabilities are required in order to ensure the best execution. The automates the sales-to-dealer relationship on the basis of flexible rule sets (including multi-site), enabling the efficient processing of large volumes of transactions, on the scale of thousands of orders per second with millisecond latency, and load balancing across multiple market gateways.
Order Management :
Using Brilliant WMS oms system out customer operate as online pure players, brands & manufacturers, fulfillers or B2B wholesale distributors – our clients run over 1,500 successful online shops, ship from 200 to 10,000 parcels a day and generate annual revenue from $ 200 K to $ 60 m. Looking across all our clients of various sizes, the cost of implementation and running of Brilliant WMS pays back in less than 12 months.
Brilliant WMSv order management system software offer options to configure Sales as well as purchase Order. The requestor will have real-time data about the Stock availability at various locations (Factory, Warehouse, Distributors ) at time of placing Order
Purchase Order Management:
- Eliminates the risk of small errors with manually entered orders.
- Vendor Managed Inventory:
- Provides supply visibility across customers and products.
- Delivery Forecast:
- Furnishes the supplier with discreet orders, order changes, and forecast documents.
- Global Supply Management:
- Supports automation, visibility, management, and analysis for shipments and inventory across global supply chains.
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA):
- Invoice Management: oms e-commerce
- Service and freight invoices, Electronic invoicing for the material.
- No software purchase
- No annual maintenance or support fee’s
- Pay as you go: No contract
- Unlimited number of users
- Fast implementation (within a few weeks)
- No Capital Expenditure (outsourcing as an operational expense
- Capture early payment discounts
- Supports a portfolio of international and local
- message standards
- A scalable international business model
- Automatically identify and remove errors
- Simplify procurement and financial processes
- Order from Multiple channels
- Multi-Level & User Approval Levels
- Powerful Order Management Mobile Apps
- Configurable Email & SMS Templates
- Order from multiple retail locations
- Order with multiple payment options
- Sale order & Purchase order management
- Configurable Role & Workflow Management
- User-specific Inbox & Dashboard
- Integration with WMS,
- Enter orders once, and only once
- Save staff hours, costs, and reduce errors.
Make the Sales Connection
order tracking system Customer service and satisfaction with a financial management system that integrates seamlessly with Salesforce Sales Cloud. Sales and finance groups can share pricing data, order status, and other information, while you generate orders and subscription invoices—without entering the data twice.
Measure, Report, and Improve
Give sales and financial teams the clearest view of relevant, real-time data. Track your order/ purchase order software fulfillment rates, sales numbers, and inventory quantities. See the true drivers of business performance, such as which products, sales reps, and customers are driving the most profit
- Improves material scheduling and receipt
- Increases account payable performance
- Lowers material inventories throughout the
- inbound supply chain
- Enables more efficient use of working capital
Brilliant Order Management System Benefits:
- Eliminates manual data entry
- Integration to your purchase order system
- Easy document recall and access
- Speed processing (in less than 2 hours after the reception, customized SLA’s)
- User-friendly portal
- Allows growing organizations to minimize costs
- Customized solutions for seamless integration
- Workflows with mobile capabilities available
- oms Ecommerce Gateway
- Decision Engine
- Web Order Fulfillment
- Image Management
- Pricing & Promotions
- Phone Orders
- Customer Service
- Multi-Site Ready