Brilliant believes that the configuration of any supply chain must consider the offset of client administration and expense.
Brilliant WMS supply chain management software is an excellent Solution for managing materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from suppliers to warehouse to wholesaler to retailer to consumer.
Brilliant WMS coordinate and integrating these flows both within and among companies with the ultimate goal to reduce inventory (with the assumption that products are available when needed).
Brilliant WMS supply chain management solution offer detailed scheduling and planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, inventory management, supplier planning, operations execution and control, production processes, quality incentives, inventory control, master planning of resources, master scheduling, strategic management of resources, and integrating operating processes into the strategic plan , Execution and Monitoring.
Brilliant with Expertise in supply chain solutions process and Solution offer a complete integrated solution from E-Commerce integration >> Sales & Purchase Order Management >> Warehouse Management >> Delivery / Distribution Management >> 3 PL Logistics Billing
- Financial close cycle improvement
- Handling the transportation and distribution of goods and cargo
- Warehouse and facility management, including infrastructure and management of mechanization supply chain logistics
- Set customer billing frequency by the quantity of days, weeks or months
- Uses transactional data recorded and stored within Order Wise to accurately calculate charges
- Billing methods fully configurable for each customer and product
- Calculate charges on a fixed customer rate, per item quantity processed or both
- Technological implementation in processes
- Material requirement planning
- Multichannel order capture and processing
- Cross channel order routing
- Returns and reverse logistics
- Enterprise inventory visibility
- Sales order approval
- Multiple and partial fulfillment
- End-to-end of operations with constant improvisation
- Working-capital reductions