Brilliant WMS Delivery Tracking Software:
All the delivery options that are available today, it is easy to forget that the value of these services transcends the hype. While the benefits of delivery tracking software to the consumer is clear, there are still some people who are wondering if the rat race of keeping up with on-demand delivery expectations is hurting or helping small businesses.
We assure our valued clients that streamlining the delivery processes through our delivery tracking software have the ability to turn those pains into profit. In today’s changing world, the right dispatching software and mobile apps is considered as a critical aspect on streamlining your deliveries.
Customer Expectations – As customer expectations for convenience are increasing with the availability of on-demand experiences, more and more retailers are struggling to keep up. If you are a small business selling handmade items or cookies for delivery, you are no longer limiting your reach to the local foot traffic. You are now creating a much larger market for your distribution and if managed well, the delivery experience for these new customers can compound your business miles ahead of your delivery competitors. Our delivery tracking software company has enriched the lives hundreds of business owners, from startup to enterprise by reducing their delivery costs as much as 20 percent through enhanced driver efficiency and reduced real time support automation.
Effective Communication – Majority of our clients provide on-demand or scheduled delivery. In order to perfectly manage fulfillment, there is the old way of communicating with customers about delivery.
Well with Brilliant WMS, we send your customer an SMS at every step of the delivery process:
- Order received
- Order accepted
- Order picked up (track your order here)
- Order completed (how did we do feedback loop)
Gone are the days of taking hundreds of phone calls, emails and voicemails a week from customers wondering where their delivery is!
Brilliant WMS businesses have reported up to a 65% reduction in customer enquiries since the began offering real time SMS updates and tracking. This can save a larger business on a customer support wage of $30,000-$40,000 depending on the region.
Driver Data – Restaurants: How do you know when to cook the next delivery meal if you have no way to track your drivers on a map?
Florists: When a customer calls up and asks about their delivery how can you accurately quote them an ETA over the phone without putting them on hold for 5+ minutes?
Do you pay your drivers per hour or have some other arrangement? How do you track what to pay who to have a clear and better understanding about all driver expenses. Every driver who has the Brilliant WMS app is tracked and data is pushed to you merchant portal to provide you with timely insights about team and individual performance and accurately compensate your drivers every week.
The Complete Brilliant WMS Service Management Solution for Delivery, E-commerce and Logistics Companies
As a Pickup/delivery personnel
- Receive customer calls ‘ON THE GO’ along with reminders on payments to be collected/service to be delivered
- View customer locations on map and get driving directions to the same. Plan your travel time efficiently.
- Can Update status of phone calls by your mobile dispense with any handwritten message to customers
- Attach files /cheques/photos to the call for offsite analysis.
- Capture customer feedback & signature on the service provided and generate bills, receive payments including card payments
- Instantly update office on any payment/document collected or delivered
As a Brilliant WMS Co-ordinator
- Instantly know availability of Brilliant WMS personnel
- Assign/schedule calls effectively with the help of their real time location information.
- Track the utilization of your Brilliant WMS personnel time – call response time, travel time, out of office time, overtime etc.
- Get timely, accurate and valuable information on how efficiently your Brilliant WMS team is deployed and improve on the same.
- Do away with time consuming report generation like delivery reports, collection reports etc
- Provide real time status reply to customer queries